- The top of this form is where you can update you profile picture.
- Select Image - click this button to upload a picture. We recommend you upload a headshot of yourself that clearly shows your face, with a neutral background.
- Please update all of the written sections. Each section is limited to 600 characters.
- Short greetings for your peers - in this section, please add a greeting. You can list qualifications or background information to help others learn more about you.
- Motivation for help - in this section, use this space to answer the prompt: "Why am I here?" Let others know why you are with your organization hosting support meeting on HeyPeers.
- Your recovery status - in this section, please share your response to this prompt: "My experience of recovery and quality of life now."
- Choose which toggles you would like turned on.
- Willing to assist others to find local resources - turn this toggle to green (on) if you are willing to assist others to find local resources in their area.
- I am willing to be Scheduled to Host Meetings for this Organization - turn this toggle to green (on) if you are willing to host meetings for the organization.
- Hide my profile - turn this toggle to green (on) if you want to HIDE your organizational profile from the Group Leaders tab on the organization's landing page.
- Check the box(es) for Concentrations, if applicable.
- Update your organization profile by clicking the Update button.
After you click to Update your Organization Profile, you will be brought back to the Manage Organizations page and you will see a message pop-up that says "Organization Member updated successfully."
To review the updates you made on your profile, locate your organization tile and now click on the hyperlinked name of the organization.