Organizations with meetings on Support Groups Central have transitioned to the HeyPeers platform! If you have not created your HeyPeers account yet, please following the steps below.
- Log into Support Groups Central
- Create Your HeyPeers Account
- Send Verification Email
- Confirm Your Email
- Complete HeyPeers Account
- Choose Username
- Choose Password
- Email Opt-In
- Save Account
- Finish Setting Up Your Profile
Step 1: Log into Support Groups Central
- Log into your account on Support Groups Central and navigate to the organization's information page where you normally register for your meetings.
- At the top of that organization's information page you will see a message that says, "We are moving to a new platform: HeyPeers."
Step 2: Create Your HeyPeers Account
- Click on the button that reads: "Create Your HeyPeers Account Now."
Step 3: Send Verification Email
- After clicking "Create Your HeyPeers Account Now" button, you will be brought to a page on HeyPeers welcoming you as a new member. The next step is to verify your email by clicking the Send Verification Email button.
- After you click Send Verification Email, the screen will display a message that instructs you to complete the sign-up process by clicking on the confirmation link sent to your email address.
Step 4: Confirm Your Email
- After opening your email, the subject line will read: "Confirm email address for HeyPeers account."
- Please check your SPAM or JUNK folder if you do not see the email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Click the Confirm Email Address button in the email.
Step 5: Complete HeyPeers Account
After you click the Confirm Email Address link in your email, you will be brought to a page on HeyPeers where you will choose a username and password for your new HeyPeers account.
- Please note that the user name does not have to be your legal name.
- You will be able to change your user name at any time in the Account - Settings of your new HeyPeers profile.
- When you are choosing the password for your account, please make sure your password meets all of the following criteria:
- Between 8-20 characters long
- At least 1 capital letter
- At least 1 number
- No spaces
- Once you have chosen a Password that meets all the requirements, you will see green lines indicating you have met all of the requirements and you can continue.
If you were subscribed to an organization on Support Groups Central, you will see an additional check box for that organization.
- Please check the box that says "I agree to receive periodic emails about HeyPeers updates and new service offerings."
- Please check the box that says "I agree to receive periodic emails from [Organization Name] about important updates and new service offerings."
- After checking the boxes for email updates, click Save.
- Your new account is created and you will be brought to your HeyPeers Homepage.
Step 6: Finish Setting Up Your Profile
- Please finish setting up the rest of your profile by adding an image, preferences, notification settings, and other account information.
- From the homepage, click on the Account button and then select Settings.
- See Setting Up Profile for more step-by-step instructions with images.
Contact email@example.com for assistance.