We recommend you view and update your email and text notifications to ensure you are being notified for meeting updates, reminders, and cancellations.
To update your notification settings, please follow these steps:
- Log into HeyPeers
- Click on Account
- Mobile device: Click on the Menu button , then click on Account.
- Click on Settings
Mobile device view:
- Click on Notification Center
To enable email notifications:
- Select the Allow Email notifications button (should be green if turned on)
To enable text notifications:
- Make sure the Allow text notifications button is selected (should be green if turned on).
- If it says "unverified" by your phone number, click on the yellow button that says "Get Pin"
- Check your text messages for the PIN that was sent to the phone number listed.
- Enter the PIN, then click VERIFY. It will now show a green check mark and "Verified."
- Check the boxes of the text notifications you'd like to receive.
- Click on the yellow SAVE button on the bottom left-hand corner of the page.