To schedule a Group Meeting or 1:1 Peer Coaching, first, go to heypeers.com and log into your account. You will be brought to your "Destination Page." On that page, you can access your organization by clicking ORGANIZATIONS at the top-right menu or the ORGANIZATION tile in the middle of your screen. You will be brought to a new page. Click on the MY ORGANIZATIONS button located at the top middle of the page. You will see your organization with your logo in a tile with a PROFILE button on the left corner of the tile and a MANAGE button on the right corner of the tile. Click on the MANAGE button.
You will be brought to a new page called “Manage Organization” on the right side of the screen click on the PLUS SIGN icon. A dropdown menu will appear. Select “New Meeting” from the dropdown menu.
You will be brought to a new page. Fill out the following information:
- Meeting Details
- Meeting Type - Select the main lived experience focus from the dropdown list. If it is not listed then select General or Other.
- Conversation Name - This is the name of your meeting. It will be consistent every time you schedule a meeting for this specific meeting type
- Start Time - Here you will designate the day and start time of your group meeting. The time will reflect the time zone you have set within your Account Settings.
- Support Topic - Does this meeting have a series of different topics? If yes, then write the topic list out and write a sentence or two about each topic.
- Special Focus - List the lived experiences and/or conditions the topic will apply to.
- Select Meeting Duration - Click on the dropdown menus to designate the duration of the meeting.
- Max Attendees - Use the up or down arrows in the right corner of the box to set your maximum number of attendees.
- Group Meeting/ 1 to 1 Meeting - Select the meeting type. You will know this by a light color green covering the meeting type box.
- Price to join in USD - If you leave it empty the meeting will be FREE. If you would like to set a price please be sure to input the number of cents to the total price. An example is 5.99.
- Meeting Description - Create a general meeting description.
- Comments - Add comments about this meeting if necessary.
- Select Group Leader - On the right side of your screen you will see a list of the approved Group Leaders who can host meetings through your organization. Click the grey circle, to the right of the listed Group Leader, to designate who will host the meeting. The circle will be green when selected.
- There are some additional features for OrganizationsPrivate - if you check this box, the meeting will be private. Private meetings are password protected and only HeyPeers users who have the password will be allowed to join the meeting.
- Exclusive - if you check this box, the meeting will not be displayed in the public meeting directory. They will only appear in the “My Meetings” page of the assigned Group Leader. From there the Group Leader can invite others to the meeting.
- Allow donations - if you check this box, HeyPeers users are able to donate the amount they choose to show their appreciation of the Host.
- Enable wait room - if you check this box, this allows the Host to accept or deny requests from HeyPeers users to join the meeting before they can officially join the meeting. Host can let people in by clicking on them one at a time and also earlier than the start time. Once the toggle is set in meeting creation, it remains on for the duration--cannot be turned off during the meeting.
- Select meeting duration - in the dropdown lists select the hours and minutes of the meeting length
- Start time - click in the box below and a calendar will appear, set the correct start date/ time. The format must be mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm (am/pm). The start time will reflect on the time zone designated in your organization’s profile.
- Recurrence - if you check this box, this allows you to designate whether this meeting is a daily or weekly recurring meeting. You will need to set the “Start date” and “End date” click in the box below each qualifier and a calendar will appear, set the correct start and end date. The format must be mm/dd/yyyy.
- Post-meeting survey - select from the dropdown list one of your premade surveys.
- Pre-meeting survey - if you check this box, you will be able to offer a survey to meeting attendees before the meeting starts. Select from the dropdown list one of your premade surveys.
Click the ADD DOCUMENTS to upload documents that you want to be shared with meeting attendees and/or assist the Host of the meeting. Click the SELECT DOCUMENT button to select the document from your organization’s Resource Library. Continue to click the ADD DOCUMENTS to upload documents into the specific meeting.
If you change your mind about a specific document, click the REMOVE button to remove the document from the meeting.
Click the SUBMIT button to save and schedule the meeting.