HeyPeers is a web application. Unfortunately, not all web browsers are the same and in order to prevent technical issues on your end, we recommend that you use the latest version of Google Chrome and Firefox, and Safari 11 or greater.
- In general, whether joining from a mobile device or computer, make sure your browser view is set at 100%. If you zoom in our out, it can cause errors in the video quality and cause parts of the meeting to be cut off from view.
- Chrome 74 and above
- Safari 12.1 and above
- Firefox 78 ESR and above
- Microsoft Edge 74 and above.
- Electron 6 and above
- iOS Safari (in iOS 12.1 and later)
- 3rd-party browsers (such as Chrome) and in-app browsers (such as the Gmail app's built-in browser) using WKWebView, as of iOS 14
- Android Chrome, Firefox, Samsung Internet, and Chromium-based 3rd-party browsers
|* Chrome and Firefox for iOS do not have access to WebRTC APIs, unlike Safari for iOS.|
|** These browsers have some compatibility issues and are not preferred.|