If for some reason you cannot remember your password, no problem at all! You can easily reset your password.
- Go to HeyPeers.com
- Click on LOGIN in the top right corner.
- You will be brought to a new screen, click on the hyperlinked “Forgot Password” located below the email and password prompts in the login box.
- You will be brought to a new screen. Enter your email or mobile phone number that you used to created to your HeyPeers account. Click the Reset button.
- If you click the How To Reset Your Password link, you will be brought back to this article.
- After you click to Reset the password, you will see a pop-up message on the top banner of your webpage that says "Password reset instructions are being sent to your email address. Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you don't see it." Then click the Back To Login link.
- Note: If you click Reset multiple times, you must use the most recent email to reset your password. For example, if you accidentally click Reset 3 times, you will get 3 emails. You must use the last email received, because the first 2 emailed links will no longer work.
- Once you are back on the login page, open a separate browser tab to check your email.
- The email will be titled "Reset password instructions" and will be sent from HeyPeers (email@example.com).
- If you do not see the email, please check your SPAM or junk folder. If it was in the SPAM or junk folder, be sure to add the firstname.lastname@example.org email as a safe email contact.
- Inside the email, click on the hyperlinked text “Change my password.”
- A new tab will open in your web browser. There you will be prompted to create a NEW password. When creating your new password, make sure it meets these requirements:
- 8-20 characters
- At least contain one capital letter
- At least contain one number
- At least contain one symbol
- Should not use space
- As you type in your new password, the dot in front of the list of requirements will turn GREEN once you have satisfied that item. If any of the items in the list are RED, then you need to add that item to your password before it will be accepted.
- Once all of the items on the list are GREEN, click Update password.
- Once you click Update password, it will log you in to your account, and you will see a message on the top banner of your webpage that says "Your password has been changed successfully. You are now signed in."
- You will also receive a confirmation email that your password was successfully changed.
- If you get a red alert message that says "Password must be different than your last two passwords" then you must choose a new password.
- *If you believe you entered your current password, and no longer want to reset it, click the Back To Login button on the bottom left corner to log in.
If you are still not able to log in, or if you get any other error messages, please send an email to email@example.com with a screenshot and details about what is not working.
Please also let us know what device and browser you are using.
- For the device, are you using a mobile phone (Android or iPhone), Windows or Apple laptop or an iPad, etc.?
- For the browser, are you using Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.? If you don't know what browser you are using, you can visit whatismybrowser.com and take a screenshot of what your browser is, and then send it to us for reference.