To schedule a 1:1 Peer Coaching session, first, click on the Meetings tab located in the upper left side of the menu. Then click on the floating plus sign in the turquoise circle located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
A pop-up window will appear. Fill out the following information:
- Meeting Name
- Start Time - Here you will designate the day and start time of your group meeting. The time will reflect the time zone you have set within your Account Settings.
- Support Type - Select from the drop-down menu. Select “Other” if the specific condition isn’t represented in the drop-down menu.
- Support Topic - If you have a series of topics for this meeting type, insert the topic.
- Special Focus - If you have set a specific topic, we recommend inputting a sentence or two about the topic. If not, you can insert specific lived experiences you can facilitate a group on.
- Select Meeting Duration - Click on the dropdown menus to designate the duration of the meeting.
- Price to join in USD - this is available for Peer Supporters who have the Premium Peer Supporter Plan. If you leave it empty the meeting will be FREE. If you would like to set a price please be sure to input the number of cents to the total price. An example is 5.99.
- 1 to 1 Meeting - Make sure the “1 to 1 Meeting” is selected. You will know this by a light color purple covering the “1 to 1 Meeting” box.
- Description - Fill in the general description of this meeting type.
- There are some additional features for Peer Supporters who have the Premium Peer Supporter Plan
- Make this Meeting Private - if you check this box, the meeting will be private. Private meetings are password protected and only HeyPeers users who have the password will be allowed to join the meeting.
- Allow donations - if you check this box, HeyPeers users are able to donate the amount they choose to show their appreciation of the Peer Supporter.
- Enable wait room - if you check this box, this allows the Peer Supporter to accept or deny requests from HeyPeers users to join the meeting before they can officially join the meeting.
- When you filled out the Schedule Meeting form click on the “Schedule Meeting” button to publish the meeting.
If you have the Premium Peer Supporter Plan you will be able to view your meeting in the list of public meetings on the Meetings page in HeyPeers.