This article is to help address any questions you may have about the HeyPeers Peer Supporter subscription plan and features.
Sections in this article:
- Peer Supporter Subscription Plan Pricing
- Billing Date and Billing Cycle
- Peer Supporter Subscription Features
- Meeting Allowances
- Minimum Meeting Pricing
- Chat Rooms
- Cancelling Subscription and Refund Policy
- Peer Supporter Agreements
Peer Supporter Subscription Plan Pricing
After applying and being approved as a HeyPeers Peer Supporter, the peer supporter may choose to subscribe on a monthly basis, or receive a discount by selecting the yearly plan.
- Month-to-Month Plan - $9 per month; Charged monthly on the billing date. Billing cycle: 1 month.
- Yearly Plan - $86 per year (a 20% discount off the month to month price); Charged annually on the billing date. Billing cycle: 12 months.
Billing Date and Billing Cycle
Your billing date and cycle are determined by the date you first sign up and pay for your subscription plan to begin. For example, let's say you signed up for the monthly subscription option on the 9th of April. Your first bill cycle would run April 9th through June 8th. Your subscription would auto renew on the 9th of every month thereafter.
Monthly Subscription Example
- Sign up date: April 9, 2023.
- Monthly Bill Date: 9th of every month.
- First Monthly Bill Cycle: April 9th to May 8th.
- Second Monthly Bill Cycle: May 9th to June 8th.
Annual Subscription Example
- Sign up date: April 9, 2023.
- Annual Bill Date: April 9th every year, your subscription will auto-renew.
- Annual Bill Cycle: April 9, 2023 to April 8, 2024.
Peer Supporter Subscription Features
Per calendar month, peer supporters are allowed to schedule:
- 3 free meetings
- 100 meetings total (includes free and paid meetings)
- Meetings can be 1 on 1 coaching or group meetings
Note: the meeting limits are based on a calendar month (for example, July 1 - July 31). It does not take into consideration the peer supporters subscription billing date. The limit is renewed for all peer supporters on the first day of each calendar month.
Minimum Meeting Pricing
Meetings have the following minimum pricing options:
- Group Meetings: $2.99
- 1 on 1 Coaching Meetings: $19.99
Please note the transaction fees we collect for all transactions. You may want to factor in the fees when you consider setting the prices for your meetings.
- Stripe transaction 2.9% fee
- Stripe per transaction $0.30 flat fee
- HeyPeers transaction fee 12%
For optimal success, we encourage our Peer Supporters to use meeting price ranges of $7.50 - $9.99 for groups or $29.95+ for 1 on 1 coaching.
Peer Supporters on HeyPeers have the opportunity to create and manage their own chat rooms. There is no limit on Chat Room creations.
It is the responsibility of the Peer Supporter to monitor any chat room they create regularly.
Peer Supporters who create a chat room will become the Moderator of the room. If that chat room is set as "public" they are required to actively post comments at least once every 24 hours—failure to do so will result in a warning notice being sent, and if action is not taken, that chat room will be closed.
Peer Supporters who moderate any public chat room must be advised of the Chat Room Behavior Expectations and continually monitor that participants are following them.
Please see Moderator Chat Room Guidelines for more information.
Cancelling Subscription and Refund Policy
You can cancel your Peer Supporter Subscription at any time. When you submit the cancellation request, your current monthly or annual subscription will continue throughout your current billing cycle, and will terminate after the last day of your billing cycle.
To avoid any monthly subscription charges going forward, or avoid an annual auto-renew, be sure to cancel your subscription prior to the next bill date. Please see the Subscription Tab article for more instructions and details about how to cancel your Peer Supporter subscription.
There will be no refunds for cancelled subscriptions. In an effort to remain transparent with all our users, we do not offer refunds or credits for partial subscription periods or unused subscription services. Please refer to the HeyPeers Refund Policy page for further information.
Peer Supporter Agreements