If you need to make changes to who has access to your organization’s administrative module, you can do so in the “View Users” feature. To do so, first, go to heypeers.com and log into your account. You will be brought to your "Destination Page." On that page, you can access your organization by clicking ORGANIZATIONS at the top-right menu or the ORGANIZATION tile in the middle of your screen. You will be brought to a new page. Click on the MY ORGANIZATIONS button located at the top middle of the page. You will see your organization with your logo in a tile with a PROFILE button on the left corner of the tile and a MANAGE button on the right corner of the tile. Click on the MANAGE button.
You will be brought to a new page called “Manage Organization” on the right side of the screen click on the GROUP icon. A dropdown menu will appear. Select “View Users” from the dropdown menu.
You will be brought to a new page. On the right side of the page you will see a graph of the overall ratings of your organization’s users. You will also see a listing of recent feedback below the graph.
On the left side of the page you will a list of users who have permissions within your organization’s administrative module. You will see the following information listed:
- Profile Picture - designated by the user in their profile within your organization
- A little greeting or bio designated by the user in their profile within your organization
- Organizational Role
- Ratings from meetings hosted within your organization
In each user listing, as an Admin or Owner, you have the ability to send them a message by clicking the MESSAGE button. When you click on the MESSAGE button a popup window will appear. Type up your message to the user and click on the SEND button.
As an Admin or Owner, you can also edit their permissions, profile or delete their access to your organization’s administrative module. Click the More Options icon (●●●) located on the bottom right corner of their listing box.
To edit their access, click the EDIT option in the dropdown list. A popup window will appear, as an Admin you have the ability to update
- Their public “Greeting for peers”
- Change their role within your organization’s administrative module.
- View their “Facilitator Rating”
- Ability to “Hide Profile”- If you turn on Hide profile toggle that means you are hiding their public profile and users will not be able to read up about them.
- Ability to “Allow direct payments” - If you toggle the Allow direct payments on the individual will be able to receive payment for their peer services under your organization. The individual with this ability will need to set up their bank account to receive funds within their own profile.
- Ability to select their “Concentrations”- Check the box of lived experiences that apply to them.
When you have completed updating the user’s information click on the UPDATE USER button.