People will engage your chatroom whether you're present or not. How can you cultivate supportive discussions and relationships through the chatrooms? Here are a few suggestions:
- Let chat room members know that you are planning to chat on a specific day and time and invite them to join you.
- Post in your chat room at least once every 24hrs.
- Offer discussion prompts, insightful quotes, simple encouraging messages to encourage participants.
- Respond to every individual posting in your chat rooms.
- Share with members in your chat rooms about your upcoming video-based support group meetings.