If you are in need of technical assistance with the HeyPeers platform, please review the questions below and then click here to submit a form online: Customer Care Inquiry Form.
For the sake of getting as much information as possible to help us troubleshoot the issue, please provide the following additional information in your request:
Please provide details about the issue you experienced.
- Please provide the details about what you experienced, like: a button did not work, you didn't have sound during a meeting, etc.
- Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Please provide screenshots if possible.
What device and browser are you using?
- For the device, are you using a mobile phone (Android or iPhone), Windows or Apple laptop or an iPad, etc.?
- For the browser, are you using Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.?
- If you don't know what browser you are using, you can visit whatismybrowser.com and it will tell you your browser and if there is a new version you can update.
- Feel free to take a screenshot of what your browser is, and then send it to us for reference if you need further help.
What type of connection were you using?
- Were you using cell data or wifi internet connection?
- Were you connecting to a meeting from the HeyPeers platform, or connecting to a meeting being held on Zoom?
What is the name of the organization and meeting, date and time?
- Meeting Name & Organization information:
- Meeting Date and Time:
If further issues persist, please capture screenshots of the error messages or pop-ups you may get alerted with and send them to us to review, with as much details as possible.
Click here to submit a technical request online: Customer Care Inquiry Form.
For other questions, please email email@example.com.