If you are in need of technical assistance with the HeyPeers platform, please review the questions below. For the sake of getting as much information as possible to help us troubleshoot the issue, please provide the following additional information in your request:
Please provide details about the issue you experienced.
- Please provide the details about what you experienced, like: a button did not work, you didn't have sound during a meeting, etc.
- Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Please provide screenshots if possible.
What device and browser are you using?
- For the device, are you using a mobile phone (Android or iPhone), Windows or Apple laptop or an iPad, etc.?
- For the browser, are you using Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.?
- If you don't know what browser you are using, you can visit whatismybrowser.com and it will tell you your browser and if there is a new version you can update.
- Feel free to take a screenshot of what your browser is, and then send it to us for reference if you need further help.
What type of connection were you using?
- Were you using cell data or wifi internet connection?
- Were you connecting to a meeting from the HeyPeers platform, or connecting to a meeting being held on Zoom?
What is the name of the organization and meeting, date and time?
- Meeting Name & Organization information:
- Meeting Date and Time:
If further issues persist, please capture screenshots of the error messages or pop-ups you may get alerted with and send them to us to review, with as much details as possible.