In HeyPeers, when you click to register or join meetings, a NEW browser window pops up; so there are a few things you should look into further on your device.
- Please make sure your browsers are up to date. You can check this website if you are unsure: whatismybrowser.com.
- Please make sure your Zoom application is up to date (if applicable).
- Please check your device settings to make sure you do not have pop-up blockers enabled for the HeyPeers website.
- To disable pop-up blockers on the Safari browser, see this article: Allow or block pop-ups in Safari on Mac
- If you have a Chrome browser, see this article for disabling pop-ups on a specific website: Block or Allow Pop-Ups in Chrome
If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our Customer Care team for further assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.